Betalchemist Terms and Conditions
- All of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Betalchemist will never share your email address with any third party at any time.
- All email addresses must be “Double Optin” i.e your email address must be confirmed via our automatic email system. This is to comply with all CanSpam laws.
- You can unsubscribe from our email database at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of every email
Third Party offers
- From time to time we may email you third party offers from some of our partners.
- The Betalchemist website uses a third party payment processor Clickbank. Clickbank conducts all Credit Card and Debit card payment processing on our behalf
- The Betalchemist site does not store any of your Credit or Debit Card details and we cannot access to this information at any time.
- All membership options are based on either a recurring monthly, quarterly or semi-annual fee. This is automatically handled by the third party payment processor Clickbank.
- Cancellation – you can cancel your subscription at any time via the My Account page when logged in at www.betalchemist.com. Alternatively, email us and we can raise a cancellation ticket on your behalf.
The use of discount coupons
- From time to time Betalchemist offers discounted offers by use of a coupon code or an automatically applied coupon code to your shopping cart
- Discount coupons are valid for only 1 transaction per registered email
- All results reported on this site are independently verified but this does not constitute and guarantee that you will make money from the information on this website
- Betalchemist support the aims to promote responsibility in gambling. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.
- To this end we strongly recommend that you visit and review the Gamble Aware website at www.gambleaware,co,uk
- Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising from the use of this website is governed by Irish Law.
- For all contact regarding these Terms and Conditions please use the Contact form at www.betalchemist.com/contact us we aim to respond within 24 hours to every request but generally it it is much quicker.